Time to play catch up!

It has been almost a year since my last post and yes, shame on me.   Life gets too busy some time.  I can't wait until retirement, but from what I  hear, life will be even busier.  But busy with my weaving and fiber animals.

Here is a variety of pictures of things that have been in progress over this last year.


  •  Hannah Blanket / Throw - Tuna Wool - Double Weave



  • Lunatic Fringe - napkins, dishtowel and place mat project - Plain Weave and Rep Weave




  • Pendleton - Tuna Wool scarf with Rayon bumpy fun yarn for white stripe.



  • Bockens Linen - Shadow Weave table runner



  • Krokbragd Rug / Wall Hanging 





I was able to sneak up to the ANWG Conference this year.  My mini-education/vacation in Bellingham, Washington.  It was a perfect time of year to go and had a great time with 500+ other fiber enthusiasts.  I learned a lot and got very inspired.  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadow Weave - new structure for me

Summer Over - Weaving Again